Monday, November 16, 2009

Two more weeks...

...before S 3.2 finally finishes.. Man, I hate those guys. They are a teacher's nightmare.
First, Czech guy number one is highly intrapersonal: never wants to work with other people, is slightly higher than the other two, or simply more confident, a bit cocky too, possibly a psycho inside, and very childish (remember the scene in Shrek 2 with Donkey making popping sounds with his mouth while going to Far Far Away? That was Czech guy number one this morning, every time I turned to write on the board..oh, how old are you again?).
Hungarian teacher is hopeless, and as long as she is talking, and asking things for herself, and commenting on things that interest her, it's fine. If one of the other two guys does it, then after less than a minute she goes "can we move on, please? Because I have paid for this course"...Oh, boy. Plus, she's highly jealous, as with her students she cannot really tell them to discuss something while she simply monitors, she must always be present, help them out, provide words and all that, so she cannot stand when I tell them to work together, and finds every possible excuse to make me speak too, and believe me, it's not because she likes me and genuinely wants me to join in, oh, no.
Czech guy number two is my favourite, because he's sweet, cooperative, has a nice smile, asks proper questions that are relevant to what we're doing... Unfortunately, he's not very confident, and I think he may be a bit shy too... Uff. Two more weeks to go, no new students, and a change of book from Horrible Book number one to Horrible Book number two..

In other news, and for something completely trivial, I have just bought a beautiful dress at M&S, and can I just say, I really feel for the poor people who work there...Saturday morning, 14th November, and there were CHRISTMAS SONGS in the air... With 6 weeks to Christmas, the poor employees must be going mental by the end of the month, really. One colleague at school was saying that there should be a law to prevent this kind of things, come on! I cannot think of Christmas yet, it's not even my birthday!

Speaking of which... The countdown is -5!

And now, back to that Experimental Practice assignment...

No comments:

Post a Comment