Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Talk to the hand, I'm busy

...working on three different assignments and trying to prepare the best listening lesson ever is not easy...plus I have a cold, plus I am thinking about personal things too (not that anything is going on, however, I happen to spend some time wondering...), plus I am into some serious work-out routine, if only for the sake of mental health, plus I would like to cook some of the lovely vegs I bought and which I cannot bring myself to cook because at the end of the day I am simply just too tired, so an apple and a cup of peppermint tea must do...

Highlighs of the week:

- covering L 3 on Monday morning, and meeting the students from said class both yesterday and today, and being asked "teacher, why don't we have you again?".
- meeting my favourite L5 student (now L4, good boy) in the cafeteria, and the first thing he says is "I miss you, teacher". A feeling shared by most of my students, it seems...

People, vote for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment