Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm busy...as always...

In the next three hours, I have to:

- prepare an essay outline for my first assessed lesson, which will be on the second or third week of November; considering how I have no idea what kind of class I'll have then, it feels quite complicated to decide what exactly I will focus on... More to come when my brain activates..

- start working on my PDA; again, I have no idea what to write exactly, although we've been reminded of the things to include in what seems to be a really important essay, no matter how often they tell us that we don't even need to "pass" for this one...

I am just back from a fantastic Italian weekend, and having lost Saturday for a nice walk, a trip to the market with a proper cappuccino breakfast, a fab dinner with my friends, I am now trying to catch up, although my body is screaming for some sleep and quiet time... which won't come before Saturday, I'm afraid...

And now, for that essay outline...

No comments:

Post a Comment