Monday, November 15, 2010

Another countdown...

Worksheet ready, including a teacher's copy, more for the assessor's sake than for myself...you never know. The cover sheet is almost ready, having completed that waste of time by the name of language analysis, and tomorrow I am going to observe the class, so I get an idea of the students' profile...although as I write I realise that half of them will be from another class, so...uff, one more problem to deal with.
In the meantime, a probable interesting interview for an ADOS position, fingers crossed. I can't believe that by the end of the month I will be done with two out of three modules of the diploma, and two weeks away from the end of module three...all complete, at last. I noticed that most of the people who took the exam with me haven't passed all, which is quite encouraging, so it wasn't just me sweating blood over books and assignment for nine months and being so disappointed at the end.
Other than that, I feel pretty positive about the interview I had on Friday, particularly since they want to see me again, which is usually a good sign. It would be interesting to get this job, a bit of management experience is always good in a cv...

Ok, enough of this chit-chat. Back to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment