Sunday, June 10, 2012

Closing down

Well, after much thinking, or shall I say, not so much thinking after all. Work being hectic, running taking over, a lot of reading to catch up with the couple of years I had to neglect it, more creative writing to do, which gives me more satisfaction than feeling the bundle of a "productive" blog such as this...ultimately, I would rather stick to my job in real life, and have fun, and learn new things, there, without feeling the obligation to write them down, and then feeling guilty if I don't have the time and I prefer a book, or a quiet hour of creative writing instead.
So there. Walking teacher (by now running teacher, I should say, considering the weekly mileage I'm doing) stops here, and my writing me goes on with different projects.

I'll be here from now on:
http://notadaywithoutaword.blogspot.it/

So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment