Friday, November 25, 2011

Module three - completed?

I would have loved to copy and paste the whole assignment here, as evidence that I am finally done...or so I hope, since the final draft has been submitted, and I'm only waiting for some final comments from my tutor. It's been long and almost boring at times, showing that Cambridge only wants you to mention as many people as possible in a limited space, so rather than a useful way to assess that you now know how to design/develop a course, it looks and feels like an exercise in summarising concepts and naming people. Anyway. This time, with the new school, things have been a lot better, tons of input, a looooot of feedback, and my bibliography includes about 30 texts, so everything looks quite nice. The deadline for the final submission is in a couple of weeks, so I am pretty confident that things will work out this time, and I will have completed this thing once and for all.

As I said, I would have loved to copy and paste the assignment, but the website won't let me do it, so...nevermind.
This is now the time to think of other things, such as...getting my life back, somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment