Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And the countdown is...

Oh my God, three weeks and I'll be over and done with the Dip! ..Well, provided I have passed the external, and that module 3 is a pass, and that module 1 is a pass..
I am not worried about module 1, really. With barely no preparation I have almost got a distinction, so I am ok with that. Module 3 is complete, only needs some editing as I am (again) over the word limit, so have to cut some 80 words...Plus, what is it with people who assume that I should have a fancy mobile phone?
Foreword: when submitting the assignment for module 3 you have to provide appendices, which, if necessary, have to be scanned. Although I know we have a scanner (and a cool photocopier which also scans and emails stuff) at school, I just thought I'd make sure that I need to scan my materials (which seems stupid, since I provide page numbers and all that, and I believe the Cambridge people will be familiar with materials that..well, that they publish!). So I asked, do I have to? And what if I don't have a scanner?
The answer, from a random person who signed "regards" and no name, is: "try to take some pics with your mobile phone, it sometimes works"..
Ehm...thanks for assuming, as I said, that I have a fancy phone, when I have everything but...

In other news, it's sunny, breezy, birds singing in the sunset, warm enough, and I have an interesting and not too difficult class, this week, L3.2. And I meet up with my favourite students after the lessons, and at lunch time, and they are nice, and smiling, and they make me smile too. I do love this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment