Sunday, February 14, 2010

Confessions of an Agatha Christie-a-holic

..ahem..well, what can I say, I'm guilty. ITV3 is on a Poirot marathon, and having watched two movies yesterday, and (ehm) 4 today, I feel I can happily register in some detox programme now...
But it's worked: while watching "Lord Edgware dies" I read and took notes from my materials on writing and writing lessons; during "The ABC murders" I prepared a skeleton and first draft of the background assignment for LSA3; as Poirot investigated in "The Hollow" I decided the plan for the perfect writing lesson; and as the clues became clearer and clearer (not) in "The murder of Roger Ackroyd" I sketched both a needs analysis sheet and a diagnostic test for module 3. So, how productive was my Sunday then?
I definetely deserved a "quiet" day like today, and am now ready to go back to work tomorrow, for an intense week, which will see me teach L5 as always, prepare the Japanese for their TOEIC in lesson 7, and run more and more...After all, exercise is a natural anti-depressant.

No comments:

Post a Comment